This can in some cases be cleared by removing disconnected logins – Tools > User Login Status > Click Log Off on any users who are showing under disconnected logins.
If you still have the same problem, follow the steps below
- To view all the hashed Sales Orders in your database, navigate to Sales Orders > Enquiries > Sales Document Status.
- When the workspace has loaded, in the Document No column filter enter a hash (#) and the screen will refresh to show any orders in your program beginning with a hash.
- If there are orders here with a future date make sure to check with any users in the system that they aren't currently raising a sales order.
- Take down any details you need to re-raise the order if necessary (you can view the item lines in the lower half of the window).
- Right click the order you wish to cancel, select Actions > Sales Orders > Amend Order Status > Cancel Order.
You can now re-raise the order or allocate the stock elsewhere.