We're sorry you are having problems running CCleaner Registry Cleaner. To help you understand what could have caused this issue we've listed them below:
- You have entered an Invalid Password
- Unable to Register Expression Library - Cannot run any reports
- Connect to data Source - When trying to run Management Reports
Good news! We resolved this issue in Sage 50cloud accounts V25 and above. You can upgrade to the latest version.
If you don't want to upgrade to the latest version you'll need to follow the step for your current version below. You can find your version in Help and About.
You should refrain from using CCleaner on computers with Sage 50 Accounts and reinstall the following:
- Sage 50 Accounts v23 - reinstall the Sage Accounts v23 - May 2017 Improvements update (23.2), then install the Sage 50 Accounts v23.3 update.
- Sage 50 Accounts v24 - reinstall the Sage 50 Accounts v24.2 update, then install the Sage 50 Accounts v24.3 update. If the issue persists then you must uninstall and reinstall Sage Accounts v24.
If the issue persists, install the update directly from the installation files.