Once you complete Online Documents Settings in your Sage 50cloud Payroll software, you can customise your Online Services portal and publish your payslips and P60s.
Caution: We temporarily experienced an issue on 23 December preventing email notifications to be sent. This means, if you uploaded payslips during this time your employees won't receive a notification to tell them their payslip is available. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and we're investigating the cause so we can prevent this from happening again.
Accessing the Online Services portal
- Go to sage.co.uk/employerpayslips to open the portal, then sign in.
- Click Go on the Online Payslips/P60s service.
- If applicable, select the relevant company.
TIP: You can also access the portal in Sage 50cloud Payroll >
- Click Company, then click Online Documents Settings.
- Click Visit your Online Documents portal.
Once you log in to the Online Payslips/P60s portal, a dashboard appears. This contains quick links to manage your payslips, employees and messages, as well as an overview of the payslips that you've uploaded and published in the current month.
You can access the Employees, Payslips, P60s, Messages and Settings options from main tool bar.
Here you can view and manage your employees who are set up to use Online Payslips/P60s.
You can also update individual employee email notification settings, resend the welcome email or view published payslips, and if necessary delete employees from the portal. Read more >
Use this option to view and manage your payslips.
When you upload your payslips from Sage 50cloud Payroll, they're marked as pending, which means they aren't yet available for your employees to view.
To make these available to your employees, you must publish your payslips. You can choose to do this immediately or schedule them to publish on a specific date. Read more >
Use this option to view and manage your P60s.
You can upload your P60s from Sage 50cloud Payroll when you process your year end, they're marked as pending, which means they aren't yet available for employees to view.
To make these available to your employees, you must publish your P60s. Read more >
This option lets you create messages for your employees to see when they log in to the Online Payslips/P60s portal. Read more >
You can also edit or delete existing messages.
Use this option to access settings for your portal. Read more >
- Company information - Company details such as telephone number, email address and company logo. These appear in the Online Payslips/P60s portal when your employees log in.
- Notifications - Set up email notifications that let your employees know their payslips are available once you publish them.
- Manage permissions - Add new users to your Online Payslips/P60s portal and select a permission level for your users.
Did this help?
We're always looking to improve our content based on your feedback so if you found this guide helpful, you can easily let me know by using the options below.
Benefits for your employees above and beyond their payslips
We want to help your business where we can. That's why we're offering Sage Employee Benefits for free to Sage customers for the first three months.