If you provide taxable benefits, such as company cars or medical insurance to your employees, you need to submit a P11D form to HMRC at the end of each tax year.
In July each year, employers are required by HMRC to submit information about benefits in kind received by their employees. This includes benefits that are subject to a taxable charge and, or, Class 1A National Insurance contributions (NICs).
With Sage 50 P11D, you can produce and submit the required reports and manage your taxable benefits, such as company cars or medical insurance, with ease.
It contains all of the latest legislation, meaning that when you submit your information to HMRC, you can be confident that your taxable benefits information is up to date and correct.
Watch a demo
Compliant with the latest legislation
- The latest releases of Sage 50 P11D will always be up to date with the latest legislation for the tax year you're reporting on.
Tailored to your business
- Sage 50 P11D will import data from your current tax year version of Sage 50cloud Payroll and Sage Instant Payroll
- Sage 50 P11D can also import from Excel/CSV files if you don't currently have a Sage Payroll solution
- Manage 25, 50, 100 or up to 250 employees
- Sage 50 P11D allows you to choose the level of security for users, ensuring your confidential information is kept safe
- Get the support you need in a way that suits your business.
- Access our Help Centre and knowledgebase database for 24/7 answers to your questions
Connect to your existing data
- Import all your employee and company data directly from Sage 50cloud Payroll, Sage Instant Payroll, or from a CSV/Excel file
- Directly email your employees using Microsoft Outlook
- Run a mail merge directly into Microsoft Word to send out your letters to employees
- Export employer or employee data into Microsoft Excel
Easy online submissions
- Save time with submissions; there's no need to manually process
- Submit via secure HMRC gateway
- P11D, P11D(b), and Class 1A reports
- Automatic pre-validation of data to ensure invalid information is not submitted
Safe and secure
- Three levels of security for sensitive information
- Allow specific users to have access to certain areas and features
- Full secure backup facility to ensure data integrity
- Ability to submit your returns online via the secure HMRC gateway
Want to buy Sage 50 P11D?
Sage 50 P11D includes the legislation for the 2020/2021 tax year and ensures the information you submit to HMRC is secure and accurate.
Already using Sage 50 P11D?
If you're already using Sage 50 P11D and just need a bit more support, you can visit our dedicated Sage 50 P11D Help Centre.