Using recurring entries in TASBooks is a great way to save time. Simply set up any payments or receipts that happen regularly, such as direct debits and standing orders, then you can process them all at the same time.
Set up your recurring transactions
You can create recurring entries in the below areas:
- Supplier transactions (purchase invoices, credit journals and supplier payments). Read more >
- Customer transactions (sales invoices, debit journals, sales orders and customer receipts). Read more >
- Recurring cash book journals. Read more >
- Recurring nominal journals.
Process your recurring transactions
- Click File, then click Managers, then click Recurring Transaction Manager.
- Select the relevant Ledger, Transaction Type and Show drop-down menus.
- Enter the required cut off date. If you have any transactions due after this date, you can't process them. You must edit the cut off date first.
- To process all recurring transactions due for the current date, click Process All.
A list of the transactions that are about to be posted appears. By default, all recurring transactions are selected.
- Click Post Now, then click OK.
- Click Close.