The dynamic discounts table can hold a unique discount rate for each customer and product combination.
Dynamic discounts are shown as a line discount on your sales orders and are in addition to any settlement discount that be given.
Enable Dynamic Discounts
- Click Central, then click General Company Information, then click TASBooks Configurations.
- Click Stock.
- Select the Allow discounts for specific customer and product combinations check box.
- Click OK, then click Yes.
Create Dynamic Discounts
- Click Stock, then click Produxts and Services, then click Maintain Dynamic Discounts.
- Click Customer Code, then click the required customer, then click Select.
- Click Product Code, then click the required product, then click Select.
- Enter the discount percentage you want to apply, then click Save.
- Click Yes, then click Cancel.