Find out how to restore your data in TASBooks.
There are several reasons why you might want to restore a backup, for example:
- Because you bought a new computer and want to transfer your data.
- You made a mistake and want to start processing from before the mistake was made.
You can restore a backup in just a few quick steps.
- Close all open TASBooks companies.
- From the TASBooks Company Manager window, select the company you want to restore.
- Click File, then click Restore.
- Click Browse, select your backup file then click Open.
- Confirm the backup file is correct, then click Next
- Select one of the following options:
- Restore all files.
- Restore selected TAS files. - Restore only selected elements of your backup.
- Click Next.
- If required, enter the relevant password, then click Next.
- Select the check box, then click Next.
If you don't select this option, TASBooks creates a new company to hold the data on the backup. However, this can't be done if you only have a single company licence.
- Click Restore, then click Close.
- Log into your TASBooks company.