Find out how to export a Trial Balance from Sage 50cloud Accounts and import it into SAPA.
Export the Trial Balance from Sage 50cloud Accounts
- In Sage 50cloud Accounts, open the required company, then click Nominal Codes.
- Click Trial Balance.
- Select the File option and click Run.
- From the Save Report as window, browse to the location where you want to save the file.
- Enter a filename so you can easily locate the file.
- Use the Save as type drop down list to choose Delimited files (*.CSV).
- Click Save.
Import the file into SAPA
- Open SAPA and click Tools, select Import and then click Data Import.
- Click Next, and from the CSV import window, click Next again.
- When prompted to select the import you want to perform, expand the following options: Import from Sage Products > Sage 50/Line50 > Sage Line 50 2007 onwards > Balances.
- Locate Trial Balance by year, and click Next.
- Choose Import to the following client and ensure the correct client is selected.
- In the Import Description window, give the document a name and click Next.
- Choose the CSV Definition file table and click Next.
- Browse to the exported the Sage 50cloud Accounts file, and click Next.
- Leave the Default import period a "1" and click Next.
- To begin the import, click Next.
- After a series of progress messages appear, click Next.
- Review the import mappings that are presented, if required make any amendments, then click Next.
The imported document appears in the Document Postings window.
Benefits for your employees above and beyond their payslips
We want to help your business where we can. That's why we are offering Sage Employee Benefits free to Sage customers for the first three months.