This guide explains how to export a Trial Balance from Sage 50cloud Accounts and import it into Sage Accounts Production Advanced (SAPA)
Export the Trial Balance from Sage 50cloud Accounts
- In Sage 50cloud Accounts, open the required company, then click Nominal Codes.
- Click Trial Balance.
- Select the File option and click Run.
- From the Save Report as window, browse to the location where you want to save the file.
- Enter a filename so you can easily locate the file.
- Use the Save as type drop down list to choose Delimited files (*.CSV).
- Click Save.
Import the file into SAPA
- Open SAPA and click Tools, select Import and then click Data Import.
- Click Next, and from the CSV import window, click Next again.
- When prompted to select the import you want to perform, expand the following options: Import from Sage Products > Sage 50/Line50 > Sage Line 50 2007 onwards > Balances.
- Locate Trial Balance by year, and click Next.
- Choose Import to the following client and ensure the correct client is selected.
- In the Import Description window, give the document a name and click Next.
- Choose the CSV Definition file table and click Next.
- Browse to the exported the Sage 50cloud Accounts file, and click Next.
- Leave the Default import period a "1" and click Next.
- To begin the import, click Next.
- After a series of progress messages appear, click Next.
- Review the import mappings that are presented, if required make any amendments, then click Next.
The imported document appears in the Document Postings window.