From time to time you may need to reprint your employee payslips, this may be due to an employee requesting a replacement payslip or simply that you forgot to print them as part of the payroll run.
You can use the Historical Payslips option in Sage Instant Payroll to reprint payslips for any pay periods that have been updated in the current tax year.
- Click Pay Employees then click Print payroll reports.
- Click Historical Payslips then enter the following information:
Date from Enter the first date from which historical payslips are required. Date to
Enter the end date up to which historical payslips are required.
To print historical payslips for a single pay period, enter the same pay date in both the Date from and Date to boxes.
Current Employees For each employee that you want to view or print a historical payslip, select the relevant check box. Leavers For each leaver that you want to view or print a historical payslip, select the relevant check box.
- Click View Historical Payslips.
- Click Print Payslip then click OK.
TIP: If you experience an error message when generating the payslip, you should check your historical data criteria is correct
- Click Close Reports then click Close Historical Payslips screen.