If you use Sage 50cloud Payroll, you can import employer, employee, car, mileage and loan details into Sage 50 P11D using the Payroll Data Import Wizard.
The information taken from Sage 50cloud Payroll is used to update the relevant areas of Sage 50 P11D.
Although this might sound technical, the process is really straight forward. Let's look at the import process by following these steps:
- Open Sage 50cloud Payroll, then open the company you want to import data from.
- Click Help, then click About and note the Data Directory.
- Close Sage 50 Payroll and open Sage 50 P11D.
- Click File, then click Data Import.
- Click Import Sage Payroll Data, then click Next.
- Select Browse, then click Browse again.
- Browse to the payroll data directory you noted down earlier.
- Select the payroll database file, then click Open
- Click Next, then select the relevant company.
- Click Next, then select the employees you want to import.
TIP: To import all employees, click Next without highlighting.
- Click Next then, if you're importing data from an employer you have already imported, choose whether you want to update the employer or create a new Employer Record.
- Select the View Import log check box, then click Finish.
- In the Import log, read the information, then click OK.
- To recalculate your benefits, click OK, then click OK again.
- If required, to import more information, click Yes. Alternatively, click No.
Congratulations! You've imported your Payroll data into P11D! For peace of mind you can check your employee records and confirm the data has been transferred over.
Still have a P11D question?
Get the most out of your P11D software by visiting our dedicated Help Centre. You can even ask Pegg, your friendly P11D assistant!
Visit the Help Centre >